By Doug LOWE
Add a few pizzazz for your presentations
Slideshows are one of the simplest ways to captivate your viewers in the course of a presentation, and this exclusive mini consultant will assist you to construct great-looking slides, upload sound and video, animate your slideshow portraits, and extra. even if you are displaying off photographs out of your summer time holiday or attempting to elevate funds on your favourite reason, PowerPoint 2010 is bound so as to add the ability you must all of your presentations.
Open the publication and find:
- What's new in PowerPoint 2010
- Tips on navigating the Ribbon
- How to create and edit a slide presentation
- Hints for operating in behind the scenes View
- How to establish a presentation
The EPUB structure of this identify will not be appropriate to be used on all hand-held devices.
Read or Download AARP PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies PDF
Best business technology books
Necessities administration has confirmed itself to be a major strength for the optimization of improvement initiatives during the previous few years. specifically within the weather of an more and more aggressive marketplace requisites administration is helping in conducting advancements quicker, more affordable and with the next caliber.
Because of starting to be applied sciences for studying procedures, universities are making adjustments within the improvement and building of classes and prone they give. tracking and evaluate in on-line Collaborative Environments: Emergent Computational applied sciences for E-Learning aid makes a speciality of new types and structures that practice effective review of scholar job in Internet-based schooling.
Meant to introduce readers to the breadth of knowledge resources within the fields of technological know-how and know-how in addition to to their functions, this ebook bargains in-depth insurance and a transparent presentation of the constitution of the literature. It covers all kinds of reference materials-from abstracts, dictionaries, and indexes to biographical directories, dissertations, and govt files.
This e-book demonstrates to that social media is the proper concentration and PayPal is the simplest instrument to develop gains in state-of-the-art on-line industry. Key social media revenues options, strategies, motion plans, and real-world good fortune tales for all types of dealers are awarded, making it more uncomplicated for to settle on the ideal ideas with PayPal.
- Project Management for Telecommunications Managers
- Advanced Topics in Global Information Management, Volume 2
- How to Cheat at IIS 7 Server Administration
- Mobile information systems
Additional info for AARP PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies
Rearranging Your Slides in Slide Sorter View Normal View is the view that you normally work in to edit your slides, move things around, add text or graphics, and so on. However, Normal View has one serious limitation: It doesn’t give you a big picture of your presentation. You can see the details of only one slide at a time, and the Slide Preview pane lets you see snapshots of only a few slides. To see an overall view of your presentation, you need to work in Slide Sorter View. You can switch to Slide Sorter View in two easy ways: Click the Slide Sorter button at the right side of the status bar (as shown in Figure 2-5).
2. Click the Start button. The Start button is ordinarily found in the lower-left corner of the Windows display. When you click it, the famous Start menu appears. The Start menu works pretty much the same, no matter which version of Windows you’re using. If you can’t find the Start button, try moving the cursor all the way to the bottom edge of the screen and holding it there a moment. With luck on your side, you see the Start button appear. If not, try moving the cursor to the other three edges of the screen: top, left, and right.
Here are two ways to use the Redo command: Click the Redo button on the Quick Access toolbar. Press Ctrl+Y. Note that if the last action you performed wasn’t an Undo command, the Redo button is replaced by a Repeat button. You can click the Repeat button to repeat the last command. Deleting a Slide Want to delete an entire slide? No problem. Simply move to the slide that you want to delete and click the Delete button in the Slides group of the Home tab on the Ribbon. Zowie! The slide is history.